My Max Memory 16MB Memory card (ps2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My memory card has corrupted data and i't wont let me go to my saved things in browser and delete it. What should I do?

this can be solved but really youl have to take it to a repair shop to be repaired. but if you could give me some more information then i might be able to help you a little bit more

Wade22 said:
My memory card has corrupted data and i't wont let me go to my saved things in browser and delete it. What should I do?
If you want to chance reformatting it to try using it again, just hit the SQUARE button on the main browser screen on the memory card. This may ask you if you want to format it (if the PS2 senses its blank and can be helped), say yes and it'll wipe it out/reformat.

If this doesn't work, you can also boot the Max Memory Manager Plus CD, boot up and move over the Options menu, then hit all four shoulder buttons (L1, L2, R1, R2) at once and it'll ask if you want to reformat it there.

I wouldn't trust a card that has become corrupt though unless you had some catastrophy happen while it was saving (like a power outtage, accidentily unplugged it, etc.etc.). If it's become corrupt from normal usage, it'll likely do so again and lose countless hours in saves.

Hope this helps

Its a max 16mb memory card its black. this has never happened before it ahs 1 corrupted data box and thats for my basketball game Espn 2k5. i think my brother did i but. Anyway thats all i can say. Oh i had like 30,000 kb left and now it says i have 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back