My Moniter is showing everything really big!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CluelessGoddess

As the title says everything is so huge that when i try to resize it i can't see thyeoption part of the box because it cut off... How do i fix this problem?

right click on an open space on your desktop and choose properties. then clcikon the settings tab. look and see what your screen resolution is and set it to however you want your desktop to be displayed. if you cant change the resolution then that means your video drivers are corrupted or missing and you need to reinstall them.

If its small enough that you can't move the box to change the resolution, reboot your computer and press F8 several times around the spot where you see the WindowsXP screen. That will take you to a menu with several options. Pick the one to start up in VGA mode. Then you will be at a resolution that while large, you will be able to work with it. I think you can go up to 800x600 in VGA mode. But regardless you will need to reinstall video drivers, either download them or get them off the CD that came with your video card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back