My New Hard Drive Doesnt Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so ive installed another hard drive, my comp apparently recognizes that there is another hardrive installed, but it is not displayed along with the other hard disk drive. i can see it in my device manager but thats all. I just dont understand how to access it or put anything on it

Are you using XP or 2000? If so, go to your control panel, then Administrative Tools, then 'Computer Management'

Select Logical Disk Manager, and look at the new hard drive.. ensure that you have created a partition on it and formatted it. If not, create one there by right click the 'Free Space' section and selecting new partition... the rest of it is pretty straight forward.

hey stroker007, judging by your name, the oh so cool "007" and your need for more storage capacity, i imagine your a collector of large unusual amounts of pr0n also that light is not youre "friend". what you should do is partion that hard drive since you prolly bought it on a jerkin-it high and had no idea what you were doing. also please share the pr0n. "holler" at me "dawg".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back