My New Website

guyver1

after my old one got slated by my clan mates i decided after 3 years of a piece of crap that i really should redesign it and actually use :p

so here it is

http://www.guyver1.net

its in 3 main sections:

1. My music demo ( 3 of my songs are avialable for download )

2. My web graphics portfolio

3. My model kit collection gallery

Along with those i have a blog page, whether i actually use that on a regular basis we shall see, but i hope to use it.

check it out

cheers.

Hey quick question

I was browsing your site and noticed on of your buds had an NFL jersey on (washington redskins). Is this pic from Wales?

the guy in the Reskins 28 shirt is me :)
and yes it was taken at the Red Lion Pub in Penderyn, which is a village just ouside of Aberdare where im from.

I used to play it

back in the 80's when American Football just exploded in the UK, alot of local teams sprung up.

Been a Redskins fan since around 86 ish.

Its not as popular now as it was back in the 80's but its still got a good following in the UK

erm i could do if i knew how, html is really all new to me, this is the first site i've ever done we're ive acutally tried to do it proerly.

My clan mate is a web designer, i'll slap him about to help me :)

spoke to my m8, i cant add a comments system on my current hosting as it doesnt support anything, just basic html.

luckily i bought a new domain and hosting package last night, so once thats live and ive moved the site across to that new domain, I'll be able to add a proper comments system.

new domain www.guyver1.net

converted to php

plus new forums (freebee, but it works )

blog now contains a link for each entry to the forum mirror of it

plus theres forums for each section of the webby for chat etc

Back