My Post Page Suggestion

T

tifc8lraz

I have been a solid member here for a while and have noticed a slight aggitation when it comes to the my post section. I love the website, but may I suggest that the my post section be able to show more threads than currently shown (I think 20). I usually have to search page after page to see if someone has responded to an earlier post. Thank you for listening to me, and have a good day.

Do you have instant email notifications enabled in your user profile?

That way, you`ll receive an email when anyone posts a reply to a thread you`ve subscribed to.

Click user profile at the top of any page and select edit options. Scroll down to Messaging & Notification. Under Default thread subscription mode, set it to instant email notification. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click save changes.

Regards Howard :)

howard_hopkinso said:
Do you have instant email notifications enabled in your user profile?

That way, you`ll receive an email when anyone posts a reply to a thread you`ve subscribed to.

Click user profile at the top of any page and select edit options. Scroll down to Messaging & Notification. Under Default thread subscription mode, set it to instant email notification. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click save changes.

Regards Howard :)

Will do, thanks Howard!

Back