My recent Minidumps, plz provide solution! (BOSD errors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

azn_kiwi_pride

Hi, I am new to this forum. So just want to says 'hi' to all of you guys..
Now the reason I came here is because, I am looking for a solution to the problems I am encountering on my computer. They are mainly BOSD errors, they usually occur when I play online games. I have tried many ways of solving this BOSD error but I cant seem to get it right. Therefore I have decided to ask for expert advice and solutions. Hope that you can provide a helpful fix to my problems. ^^
I get the non-page fault, IQRl not less or equal and just the plain BOSD.
Ok here is my most recent minidump attachment. I hope I have attached it correctly :p

The module list is corrupted

Hi,

Your miniudmps are unable to format properly because the module list of the miniudmps are corrupted. Probably it is the symptom of faulty RAM or PSU.

well, i just took them out from the folder (minidump)...just took 5 of the files and added it to the winzip application. So, how do I resolve this issue with faulty ram?
I am not a computer expert and therefore I wouldn't have a clue on how to solve these problems without a detailed/simple guide...
Reply back plz
TY

Sorry guru, but can you re-analyse my minidump files. I realised that I did not zip them up correctly and therefore they appeared to be corrupted. This time I should have zipped them up correctly which is in the folder 'minidump'..
Ty

Hi,

You misunderstand my comment. The problem is not related to winzip and I can open your previous minidumps without problem. Your problem are the module list within the minidumps are corrupted and usually it is the symptom of faulty memory.

Suggestion
1. Install pstat. http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/tools/existing/pstat-o.asp
run pstat at command prompt pstat > pstat.txt. Attach pstat.txt here
2. Run memtest to stress test the ram

ok I downloaded the program but I dont know how to run it, :(
When i use command prompt I dont know what it is the directory to run it properly..
Also I realise that I have another problem, in my device manager I see settings with the same number. Therefore they may be running together or something. I tried changing the settings but I cannot do so because it doesnt allow me to access it as It appears to be unavailable. (current configuartion)
PLz reply back with a solution
Ty

Hi

I want the output of pstat because it has the diagnostic information that I want. Open command prompt

pstat > pstat.txt

where pstat.txt is the output file

ignore my last post, guru..
Now I've opened command prompt and typed in the directory (C:documents and settings\pstat.exe>pstat.txt
Only thing that happened is that, a blank pstat.txt word document opened..:(
I wonder what I have to do with it..
I assume that no problems have been detected..anyhow,
PLz msg back asap
TY

Hi,

pstat (execute pstat and do you see any display at the command prompt)
pstat > pstat.txt (writes the output to pstat.txt)

Hi,

If you see the output, it means pstat is working. Issue the command 'pstat > xxx.txt' at command prompt. Attach xxx.txt here. The '>' is required and it means direct the output to file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back