My scanner has died and I need new drivers, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sangheili117

Okay finally after going through hell to fix my graphics card what happens but my scanner dies ¬_¬ .....

and the most annoying thing is that, its impossible to find just the right drivers to reinstall on it *sigh* my all-in-one is a EPSON stylus photo RX520 and not even epson have the drivers on their site, if anyone can help it would be really appriciated.

thanks in advance.

thanks but now i have descovered that re-installing the drivers didnt do a thing *sigh* every time I try to scan it comes up with this messege though:

"escndv.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

I usually click dont send at this point, its not like microsoft care is it?

what do ya think I should do, Im clueless on this one

Have we got the right OS? If you are running XP, did you download the XP driver set?
If that is OK, go into the control panel, add/remove programs and remove everything associate with Epson. Restart and go into Safe mode and do the same as sometimes there are more in there.
Once clear, reboot and reinstall. Remember to disconnect the USB cable before you reinstall and only connect it when asked for it.

i am delighted you have fixed the problem on your epson device

no worries I fixed it now, my computer un checked a box ¬_¬

but i would have been even happier if you had mentioned WHICH box was unchecked so i can try that myself.....

thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back