my score on 3dmark03

Status
Not open for further replies.

goliath9

hi guys
this is my score on 3dmark03 15307 was my score..thats look rite?

System Configuration

General Information
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP
DirectX Version 9.0c
Mobo Manufacturer Intel Corporation
Mobo Model OEMD975XWT2G1
AGP Rates (Current/Available) N/A / N/A
CPU Intel Pentium D 2800 MHz
FSB 200 MHz
Memory 1022 MB

Display Information
Graphics Chipset NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX
Driver Name NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX
Driver Version 8.4.2.5
Driver Status Non WHQL - Not FM Approved
Video Memory 256 MB
Core Clock 9 MHz
Memory Clock 1197 MHz

Sound Information
Sound Adapter Driver Name SB X-Fi Audio [1000]
Sound Adapter Driver Version 5.12.14.1144

Benchmark Settings
Program Version 3DMark03 Revision 6 Build 0
Resolution 1024x768@32 bit
Texture Filtering Optimal
Pixel Processing / Antialiasing None
Post Processing false
Vertex Shaders Optimal

Main Test Results
3DMark Score 15307 3DMarks
CPU Score 800 CPUMarks

Detailed Test Results

Game Tests
GT1 - Wings of Fury 288.2 fps
GT2 - Battle of Proxycon 127.2 fps
GT3 - Troll's Lair 106.1 fps
GT4 - Mother Nature 90.4 fps

CPU Tests
CPU Test 1 85.3 fps
CPU Test 2 14.9 fps

Feature Tests
Fill Rate (Single-Texturing) 4153.7 MTexels/s
Fill Rate (Multi-Texturing) 9973.7 MTexels/s
Vertex Shader 43.6 fps
Pixel Shader 2.0 331.5 fps
Ragtroll 65.2 fps

Sound Tests
No sounds 67.8 fps
24 sounds 61.0 fps
60 sounds 55.7 fps

Core Clock 9 MHz
Memory Clock 1197 MHz?????? does this look rite? can u guys check for me...see if everything seem rite? FSB 200 MHz this seem rite ?

15307 was my score..thats look rite?

hi guys after closing some program it went up to 16020...need ur feedback

how can i get my score up?

The whole point of a program such as 3dmark is to compare similar systems online via its online result browser. Why not use that tool (since it's freely available) ?

Didou said:
The whole point of a program such as 3dmark is to compare similar systems online via its online result browser. Why not use that tool (since it's freely available) ?

how do i do that? ?

When 3dmark finishes its testing run & it shows you the score, do you not see a button called "Online ResultBrowser" ?

423dmark2k3_default_run.PNG

ps. yes, that's my score. :p

Didou said:
When 3dmark finishes its testing run & it shows you the score, do you not see a button called "Online ResultBrowser" ?

423dmark2k3_default_run.PNG

ps. yes, that's my score. :p
\what do you think about my score?

I would think with that card, it should be higher. You get frame rate averages above 60, so I suppose v-sync has been turned off.

It could simply be your CPU holding it back (even though 2.8GHz is plenty fast) so you should try to find people on the result browser with the same VGA card & faster CPUs & see if indeed they get better scores.

I seem to be getting a score myself & that's with a 6800GT. :confused:

Didou said:
I would think with that card, it should be higher. You get frame rate averages above 60, so I suppose v-sync has been turned off.

It could simply be your CPU holding it back (even though 2.8GHz is plenty fast) so you should try to find people on the result browser with the same VGA card & faster CPUs & see if indeed they get better scores.

I seem to be getting a score myself & that's with a 6800GT. :confused:

v-sync? how can i reach a full potantial of my CPU and my video card...without OC the CPU...i can OC the video card though....what do you recommend me OC it to ...rite now its at 430/1200 ....how high can i get it too....how can i get my CPU speed up as well

Well that's the thing, right now your video card isn't being used at its fullest so overclocking it will not change much (at least not for 3dmark).

What you can do, is turn on more eye candy (fsaa, af, etc.) & not notice any performance decrease so you'll get the same performance with a nicer image quality. Or you can get a faster cpu & enjoy the extra frames per second.

Didou said:
Well that's the thing, right now your video card isn't being used at its fullest so overclocking it will not change much (at least not for 3dmark).

What you can do, is turn on more eye candy (fsaa, af, etc.) & not notice any performance decrease so you'll get the same performance with a nicer image quality. Or you can get a faster cpu & enjoy the extra frames per second.

FSAA, AF, what is it stand for? how can use my video card at it fullest

For starters tweaking 3dmark 03 is like tweaking windows 98. Its outdated and the games you currently own are a much better judge of performance.

You can go 2 routes in tweaking your card... Speed or Quality.

FSAA = Full Scene Anti Alias
AF = anisotropic filtering.
Turning these on improve quality and lower performance. The 7800GTX can do 2X AA and 8 x AF at 1024x768 with minimal performance drop. From there you will have to test settings on your own to see what works for you. Your settings will change on a per game basis.

If you want to understand what all the video setting mean, I recommend you read the following 2 links.

http://www.tweakguides.com/NVFORCE_1.html

http://www.tweaktown.com/guides/601/the_simple_antialiasing_and_anisotropic_guide/index.html

If you have anymore questions ill answer them but those should provide all the information you need, good luck.

seanp789 said:
For starters tweaking 3dmark 03 is like tweaking windows 98. Its outdated and the games you currently own are a much better judge of performance.

You can go 2 routes in tweaking your card... Speed or Quality.

FSAA = Full Scene Anti Alias
AF = anisotropic filtering.
Turning these on improve quality and lower performance. The 7800GTX can do 2X AA and 8 x AF at 1024x768 with minimal performance drop. From there you will have to test settings on your own to see what works for you. Your settings will change on a per game basis.

If you want to understand what all the video setting mean, I recommend you read the following 2 links.

http://www.tweakguides.com/NVFORCE_1.html

http://www.tweaktown.com/guides/601/the_simple_antialiasing_and_anisotropic_guide/index.html

If you have anymore questions ill answer them but those should provide all the information you need, good luck.

thanx for the info man...i just OC my Video card to 490-13.1 wat do u thinK? ..look at my spec...can u get more juice out of it..or u think this is good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back