Myspace getting hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kurupt

Not sure if this is the right spot to post this thread, but whatever.

Here's the deal. My myspace account got hacked, bulletins that weren't posted by me were up, and also, the hacker added himself to my friends list. I changed my passwords a couple times, as complex as possible, but he persisted and got in. Finally, I deleted my account, and started over. Everything was good for the first 24 hours, and now I can't login just like before. I'm assuming it's a brute forcer, because it locks my account for too many password attempts and such. If anyone understands what I'm talkin about, please help me out here. I'm rather frustrated and sick of this.
Thanks.

hate to tell you, but social sites like these are infested with all kinds of nasty
people and bad motives ... suggest you accept the environment or get off
myspace altogether. You're luck to have not yet infested your home computer!

yea, it's not pleasant to even report it to you, but it's not a perfect world and
there are those with no respect for anything or anyone. all we can hope is
someday they will grow up or get locked up -- don't care which myself!

jobeard said:
yea, it's not pleasant to even report it to you, but it's not a perfect world and
there are those with no respect for anything or anyone. all we can hope is
someday they will grow up or get locked up -- don't care which myself!

You are pretty much right, you know.

myspace is notorious for identity theft. There are many criminals that hack myspace to get access to your personal info. I suggest you check your credit report right away and change all your passwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back