Need a Fancy Casing

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisdurrani

Hey guys hows it goin

My casing is really DULL. can you guys recommand me a Good CASING that looks REALLY AWSOME with cool lights and stuff lol

but not more than 80 US dollers

AMD athlon xp 3200+
Nvidia Geforce 6800 (vanilla)
MSI k8n Neo platinum Ms-7030
1024 MB DDR

Thanks in adnvace

Take a look HERE I`m sure you`ll find something you like. At the bottom of the page you can browse by manufacturer, or see all cases.

Regards Howard :) :)

have you considered buying a case and modding it out to your desire? $80 isn't all that much if you want a good looking quality case.

That Raidmax case looks like some sort or alien to me, but it`s cool.

The aeroplane case is just nuts if you ask me. I must admit it does look a little dangerous lol

Glad you like the site.

Regards Howard :)

Vigilante said:
I bought this case, only in blue color. I'm pretty happy with it, minus a couple quirks.

http://www.xoxide.com/xblade2.html

Xoxide rocks, I've used them for years for cool stuff!

Yeah that`s a pretty nice case Vigilante.

I built my friend a system some time back, and he`s got the same case, only in black.

I on the otherhand love my Thermaltake Xaser III. I know it`s not to eveyones taste, but As far as I`m concened it rocks.

DSCF0690_filtered.jpg

Regards Howard :) :)

nice howard...i was actually considering a xaser model ($150) when i bought my current case in 2003. i ended up going with an antec SOHO case, because i could have it for a mere $69 with a 400w PSU.

is that lcd i see backlit?

No Zephead, It`s not backlit.

I`m considering changing the hardcano 9 that the case comes with to the hardcano 12 or 13, both of which are backlit.

REgards Howard :)

I really like to mod my own cases. But because im not an expert metal worker, i dont sink alot of money into a case, if im going to mod it, so if i mess up I wont be out 100 bucks.

The case im currently using can be found here

I havent done that much to it yet. I scrapped that dinky 60mm fan in the back, and cut hole for 2 80mms. I have painted the drive rack black b/c that gray is ugly and can be seen from the window. I have done the ussual LED swapping and lighting. It really gives you a sense of acompishment. The only problem with this cheap case is it is so damn heavy (steel=cheap) trying to take it to a LAN, i feel like i need a tow truck.

my 2 cents

Sean

yeah, i had to lug around a steel case with my PIII a couple years back. it wasn't nearly as heavy as my old 286 case (weight empty = 68 lbs, 40 kg). my p4 case was a welcome change, and now i use this SOHO case for pretty much every server/high end workstation build i make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back