Need a Mobo and CPU Pair for an graphics Enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCBNSB

My good Friends Graphic Computer Just died...(explosions)

i wanted to ask what would be the most reliable mother board that he could buy. And that could be paired with an Core 2 duo E6850? His old board was an Abit and thats about all i know about his dead system.

Also i was wondering about P35 mobos or should he get an Nividia 680i?

I Got an EVGA system with an E6750 and it runs without hiccups should i recomend my layout or should he go with another company?

all i need is an mobo that is not an P35 and is not Abit and supports Core 2 Duos?

can any yall help??

"I Got an EVGA system with an E6750 and it runs without hiccups should i recomend my layout or should he go with another company?"...

You like your setup and it runs good... go with it!

Tmagic650 said:
"I Got an EVGA system with an E6750 and it runs without hiccups should i recomend my layout or should he go with another company?"...

You like your setup and it runs good... go with it!

yea i think ill recommend my set up and see what he thinks thanks

if i were you i would not sugest a 680i if he is using vista only becuase of nvidias piss poor drivers go with a 965p or other intel chipsets .

Computer~freak~ said:
if i were you i would not sugest a 680i if he is using vista only becuase of nvidias piss poor drivers go with a 965p or other intel chipsets .

naw he knows better than to install vista.... the only problem ive had with nividia drivers was there network access manager and it was causing me BSOD beacuse it messed with my torrent programs...

i say recromend your setup thats u have. if he needs even more of a perfonmance rig then he can ditch the dual core and go for a core2quad 6600
goes for around $300 canadain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back