Need a Mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vehementi

Over here at newegg they have a mouse for $.01. 2 button, scroll wheel, PS2...

I thought this would be a good idea for someone who needs a temporary mouse, but since shipping is $5 I'd reccomend you order it with something else.

I ordered NWN two days ago, and one of these mice with it...I thought I can't go wrong for a penny, and it looks fine to me :D

I don't think I'm mistaken when I say Newegg doesn't combine shipping.. That means you get charged $5 shipping for the mouse on top of whatever else you order.

I really don't know anyone who would go out and buy a ball mouse now, optical mice have almost become the standard over the last couple of years and prices of them have come down considerably. I couldn't go back to a ball mouse now, I've become so used to optical.

ditto.. I took my old ones to a computer trading store and they didn`t give me anything for them. :p Better than trashing them though.. I`d like to get a wireless optical mouse.. the wire always gets in my way somehow.. oh well.

Ha, little did you know newegg just adds on like half or something...

Shipping was $9 for three items.

Are you trying to downgrade your system by addin a scroll mouse? Optical mouse are way better, no cleaning required = hassle, and not to mention longer life.

I'm not using it. It's my backup mouse :D

And the one I'll use for screwing with other peoples' broken systems.

Yeah, that's actually quite smart... :)

I used to have an old mouse lying around for when I went to fix friends pc problems, but I seem to have lost it...
It was a very old Microsoft mouse ('96 flavour), but would work with anything ps/2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back