Need a mousepad for mx1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDawg

I have an mx1000, and I really need a mousepad because my desk isn't working well anymore with the mouse. I am able to spend 40 dollars or less. I was looking at icemats and steelpads but that doesn't mean I HAVE to get either one. I'm not sure if the icemat will work with my lazer mouse either...also I do alot of gaming mostly fps's

I read the reviews for mousepads on there but I still don't know which one would work best for me...maybe this is more of a personal problem. Just wondering about other people's opinions.

Personally, i like pads with gel, where you can rest your wrist. And since i use maimum sensibility, there's no need for big mousepads.

yea I don't want a big mousepad either, I'm very limited on space for the pad, but I want a really good one at the same time, there's a "mini steelpad" I was lookin at as well...

I think I've finally found one that seems right, a steelpad 5l, although it's out of stock everywhere I've looked.

i would get the icemat it is an awesome mousepad. I have used tons of mousepads and the icemat is by far the best. (my opinion) and it looks cool.

from what I've heard about the icemat, there's too many cons about it.

1. I'm not sure if it even works with the mx1000, but since u replied to a thread titled "need a pad for mx1000" it must work

2. I have alot of problems with glass, my desk is made of glass. And it gets caked in dust about everyday, idk what's wrong with this house.

3. I've heard reviews where it says that when moving the mouse around, you get the constant scratching sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

4. The fact that it will scratch easily, and if I drop it, I will shatter my mousepad...

Overall, most of these issues can be resolved by one way or another...mouseskates, not dropping it, and an ionic breeze maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back