Need Advice (DVD Burner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber

Hi guys.... i need advice on what DVD burner to get... i have these three options that fit my buject but dont know which one to choose...

PIONEER 16x DVD±RW BURNER (BLACK)
DVR-110DBK

and can some one please explain this DVD-Ram to me...

thanks in advance...
Cyber

thanks for all ur replies... how ever i went ahead and bought a BenQ burner and was not to happy to find out that it only supports expensive media so now i'm planing to return it... and then i have 2 options

1) Sony DW-D22A DVD±RW Dual Layer Burner
2) LG-GSA-4167B DVD±RW Dual Layer Burner

i heard both of these are hight quality burners... but cant deside which one to choose they cost exactly the same as well... so if guys have used any of these burners before please tell me your experiance cuz i don't want buy it then find out it has a problum... like i did with the BenQ.

oh.. and I will be using this burner to back up data and for making dvds ... i do a lot of video editing using pinnacle studio.

thanks in advance
Cyber :)

The one you linked to is slower. I think it's like the one I've had for a over year.

thanks

ok thanks guys... i'm still don't what burner to get but this discussion has led me to learn a lot... btw i did get a full refund for my previous burner so i'm free to get a burner from any where, i think i might get the samsung... any ways thanks to all who replied...

Cyber

there are only bout 4 co's that make the guts to the burners
I would get a cheapo that does what you wan tit to do
I bought a nic 16x dual layer oem for 35 USD from newegg
burned about 80 dvd's so far
thats all folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back