Need assistance with second hand Dell laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received a dell latitude D600 from a friend. Now I know why she give it to me.When I turn it on a grey sceen with enter password is seem hard disk H******2PF254-595B the system primary HDD is protected. After reading many web pages I came across this one and this forum. After reading the posted messageds .I'm hoping that rustam or someone out there can help me with this password.
service tag 9h5fb41

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Didou has edited your thread title to something more appropriate.

Having descriptive thread titles, will help you to get more replies and lets other members know what their getting into before they click on your thread.

I`ve moved your thread to the correct forum.

Take a look at this thread HERE. It may be of assistance.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

thank you very much for your assistance. I in great need of assistance inorder to gain the password for my D600 hard-drive. It's driving me CRAZY!!! I search almost 20 web-sites and read many ways, from a paper clip to password software remover. But i still have the promble of a grey screen with #******2PF254-595B. Will some please help me,if you know what or how to remove this password?

What I suggest is that you call Dell's Support Hotline. I know this doesn't seem fun but it is a surefire way to get them to try to help you. Sometimes they have the right answers!

I tried calling dell but they will not help me with this problem it was a around inorder for to buy a hard-drive from them. It's be a big headache but I'm still hopeful that someone can lend me a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back