Need For Speed 6: Hot Pursuit 2 totally kicks ***!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Per Hansson

Staff member
This is an absolutley amazing game!

You just have to try this if you like racing games...

Though you will probably want to upgrade your comp if you want all the eye candy, on a AMD 1,46ghz and GF4 TI4200@4600

With all game details set on max full etc and res to 1024x768 using 2x quinx FSAA the game "feels slow" in certain places...

Originally posted by Per Hansson
This is an absolutley amazing game!

You just have to try this if you like racing games...

Though you will probably want to upgrade your comp if you want all the eye candy, on a AMD 1,46ghz and GF4 TI4200@4600

With all game details set on max full etc and res to 1024x768 using 2x quinx FSAA the game "feels slow" in certain places...

It's an excellent NFS.. Possibly the best one yet. The graphics are nothing short of excellent too.. The cars are looking pretty real these days. ;)

I got it about 2 days ago, although I admit to not playing it a whole lot because I've been a busy little bee.

I have to agree Per - I have only played the demo - but found myself playing that thing over and over. Maybe I'll get it.

LNCPapa

I've actually gotten the full game now and am totally addicted to it. I can't believe I fell in love with a Need For Speed game.

LNCPapa

The handling is totally unrealistic, but the shine on the cars just keeps dragging me back ;) :

hp1.jpg

Sorry for the size all those on 56k :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back