Need For Speed Pro Street Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

alloughani

I have pro with need for speed pro street[unable to find technipue skid in shader fx\worlddecal.efx
I downloaded the game and it was combrsed in a zip file after installed the game the screen turn black and this error msg

................... urm............

so you have NFS pro street .... did you download the game or buy it

if you downloaded then you'll need to tell me what form its in .. for example several pieces from rapidshare or a torrent file.?

if you downloaded it then theres not much you can do appart from search on google for the file .you maybe lucky and someone may have uploaded the file.
i tried to play splinter cell once and i didnt have a certain file .. i foudn it on google

:D

if you bought the game .. then take it back and ask for another working copy.

if thats not what you want to know then im gonna need better english sorry

Just to clarify things. We DO NOT condone or solicit piracy or downloading games/movies/software/etc. so you will not get any help regarding that.

However if you have a legitimate problem, then we will try to help you.

I think he is trying to say that he has a problem with NFS Pro Street. And the error is "unable to find technipue skid in shader fx\worlddecal.efx"

BTW
:wave:Welcome to TechSpot:wave:

shader error

yes I mean that [problem] problem with NFS Pro Street. And the error is "unable to find technipue skid in shader fx\worlddecal.efx"

Hello everyone

I'm new here...and,of course,I need help... :)

I have qouestion for alloughani : You sad that you had problem with fx\worlddecal.efx and that you have downloaded it.Can you tell me where have you find it,or can you post a link to download page?

Thank you

nah mate i dont think he ment he downloaded the lost file i think he was just answering a previous question that asked if he downloaded the game or not

to be honest imo with nfs game you may aswell just go out nd buy them because the onlines games are where it counts as a game

but thats my opinion

like a previous post techspot doesnt look kindly on illeagal copies of games and apps etc
its mainly to cover themselves over copyright infringment etc etc i assume

with regards to the missing file its sounds as tho youve both downloaded a bad version of the game if for some reason you cant get hold of the game legitimatly then if i was to offer you some advice it would prolly be to download a different version

but its worth buying the full version from a shop :)

good luck

well...every day I learn something new...
Now I know that it is impossible to download that file...
I can't play this game with graphic card that I'm using right now...(that was stupid mistake,ha?I had to check that before I tried to start this game...)
Anyway,I tought that that is a problem,but..."never lose hope".. :)
Now,I realize that I have to buy new graphic card.....
So wish me good luck in finding money for it... :)

Hy! This is my second post. So i downloaded the game, evrithing works until the race loading page. When the race should start the game closes saying that it encounterd a problem and needs to close.

speeder94 said:
Hy! This is my second post. So i downloaded the game, evrithing works until the race loading page. When the race should start the game closes saying that it encounterd a problem and needs to close.
OH NO! i heard the next time will be your Internet service provider going to shut down your Internet. Better uninstall that game and deleted those download if i were you. I heard alot happen to my friendz

Hello everybody! just a FYI for all the posts There are ways to Download a game legally, Electronic Arts is selling games this way, so the first wise question should be, did you download the game legally? if you do I suggest to take a screenshot and contact EA about this, or if you can re-download again, uninstall and reinstall, see if that solves the problem, and make sure you meet the system requirements, this is a demanding game in graphics, I couldn't even play it with my 7800GS, but now I can with a 8600GT :)

Well, and if you download it illegaly, I guess I can't help you with that, there are ways to make it work, but is not worth it man! better search ebay with a little luck I got mine for $30 shipped, and fully legal! :D

nfs pro street error

would you please somebody send me this file(fx/worlddecal.efx) at this e-mail(mido2138@yahoo.com)

HI..I am new here ..and like the others have a problem with NFS prostreet . When I enter the game 2 tags appear in start bar one..is the normaly one who enters the game , and the other tells me where the nfs.exe file is. After the game has load and the EA has appear its just exit and an error appear who says that the game has encountered a problem and need to close. Does anyone now how can i get rid of it??

A word of warning - don't let me see anything else in this thread that would make me think it's being pirated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back