need for speed: underground problem with S3 Graphics ProSavageDDR

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, is simple, i think i have the worst video card there is, when i start the game need for speed:underground, it's starts to lag and the graphics are just awful and i try to costumize the graphics capacity in option mode and when i clink the button to enhance it it kicks me out to windows and it exit by itself. are the bad graphics and the lag gameplay come from the video card or something else? please help me!

my computer stats: video card: S3 Graphics ProSavageDDR
sound: Unimodem Half-Duplex Audio Device
memory(ram): 512 mb
proccesor: athlon xp + 2000
windows xp of course
and 120 GB (hard drive)

Daniel Capote

Doh! I seriously doubt that card can produce a playable experience with this game. It puts a hit on my 9800 Pro :( If newest drivers don't work for you I suggest looking into another video card.

Help

I have the same problemn except when i go to display menu in nfs:u2 i cant see antialliasing i can only see:
car shadow/neon
Car Geometry detail
World Detail
Light Glow
Particle System
Tinting
Horizon Fog
Texture Filtering
Vsync.
Please Help i think it might be video card i have a 32mb s3 prosavageddr
im just borrowing game off a friend but i really want to play.im planning on upgrading as soon as i have enough money. i was goin to show pics but couldnt work tags out cause couldnt remeber if spaces were included

LNCPapa said:
Doh! I seriously doubt that card can produce a playable experience with this game. It puts a hit on my 9800 Pro :( If newest drivers don't work for you I suggest looking into another video card.

Yeah thats pretty much a given.

You currently have onboard graphics. Does your motherboard have a PCI-E or AGP graphics card slot or neither? Any recommendations would depend on what your motherboard can accommodate.

DarkFireKnight said:
I have the same problemn except when i go to display menu in nfs:u2 i cant see antialliasing i can only see:
car shadow/neon
Car Geometry detail
World Detail
Light Glow
Particle System
Tinting
Horizon Fog
Texture Filtering
Vsync.
Please Help i think it might be video card i have a 32mb s3 prosavageddr
im just borrowing game off a friend but i really want to play.im planning on upgrading as soon as i have enough money. i was goin to show pics but couldnt work tags out cause couldnt remeber if spaces were included
Other options require pixel shader (nVidia Ti/FX ; Radeon 9200>+ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back