Need Help ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

killercode23

i know im sould post in the the inderducts frist but i don't have time my pc is acting up horblie anyways here the thing my pc has started to turn off by its self no eorror messge or anying it just turns off i turn back and i get about 5 mins to 1 hour max before it does it again whats going on this started happening about 4 days ago and wont stop

help me plz

p.s sorry for the bad graamer like i siad i have a limited time till it shuts down again

Is this going to be another CPU fan problem. Try checking if everything is in order, CPU fan blocked? PSU (ventilation) unit is working correctly?

when you say turn off, you meant OFF completely or auto shutdown?

PSU is my bet but you might want to wait for some other answer/ suggestion

my apology, perhaps you could wait a while and let some other senior member help you out. I am just a newbies. :)

Yes but you're helping, and that's all one can ask.

But I think CPU still. The reason?
It was replace one month ago. Therefore it's probably either come loose, or the thermal paste wasn't put on properly.

Check your system temperature in BIOS, to confirm.

may i suggest you list down your spec so that others might have a better idea what might happen. It will be useful. cheers,

spec = specification

reason being is sometimes it's hardware conflict, because you over clocked your unit so with your spec ready at least it's a clearer picture of what you are doing with your unit. :) my apology for the terms used.

Please manually key in your System Specs to your Profile

The bios setup (or CMOS) can be found by restarting your computer and hitting DEL or F2 (or a number of other possibilities)
You should be given a prompt for about 3 secs

where would it go on my pc to find my specifcation and no worries its not your fluat i dont understand, if anything i sould be saying sorry for my horbile spelling

umm limsland the link u send mw to download it wont work it keeps say freshdownload can not take over this download witch its werid becuase it delleted freshdnowload when the 30 day taril ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back