Need help getting past administrator restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoupie080

all,

I work in an office where the IT manager has limited restrictions on certain things where an error message comes up saying you need an administrator password to install certain programs such as spybot and spyware blaster. Also my msconfig access has been restricted but weirdly enough I have access to change the registry. Is there anyway, other than knowing the admins password to be able to run and install these programs and get my msconfig back without him knowing.

any help will be awesome

thanks in advance

Gaining unauthorised access to computer systems is most certainly against your company policy and I'm pretty sure it can be considered illegal too.

Shoupie080 said:
...install certain programs such as spybot and spyware blaster.
Hey, this is YOUR chance to impress the boss;
email your boss and the IT director re benefits of Spybot S&D and Spywareblaster! Zero admin costs and zero purchase price -- way cool :)

The IT director is a *****....everyone hates him and he doesn't know what he's doing. I doubt he'll even know if I gain access and do what I want to do....still does anyone know how to get in??? I tried the runas command but i need an individual user admin password...any help is awesome

thanks

Nodsu said:
Gaining unauthorised access to computer systems is most certainly against your company policy and I'm pretty sure it can be considered illegal too.
Yeah, TS is against illegal stuff. You can ask your bosses or whoever, but people on TS aren't gonna help you get past restrictions.

I`m sorry Shoupie080, but as Nodsu has already pointed out, it`s not something you should be doing. If your IT guy won`t listen to you, then I don`t see where we can help you to bypass your companies security system.

I have therefore closed this thread to prevent further speculation.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back