Need Help! I heard its easy to fix but I dont know how to! Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAY_TRIPPER

main problem = i can only be on the web (like on forums and websites) for the first 10-15 minutes my computer is on then it wont work after that ... but after i can still get on teamspeak, msn, x-fire, ut , and everythign else just cant get on the web. But I CAN get on webadmin at anytime (lol)

hard problem but any answers to that???

here is the log of HijackThis for my SYSTEM ONLY scan:

bryanrn8.jpg

Also I have tried just to go to websites ips but still dont work like: http://64.233.167.99 dont work and neither does http://google.com, but they do work within the first 10-15 minutes when i turn on my pc

when i type in "ipconfig /all" in the run command it does nothing, it open the black box but then closes within .5 seconds

sorry, I don't do HJT, but what does your anti-virus and anti-trojans say?
is your computer overheating?
have your checked your PSU?
IS this a hardware issue or software?

Tedster said:
sorry, I don't do HJT, but what does your anti-virus and anti-trojans say?
is your computer overheating?
have your checked your PSU?
IS this a hardware issue or software?

only spybot caught something, and the 2 things it caught was:

Product: FakeMSN8Beta
Threat: Trojan

Functionality
poses as MSN 8 Messanger inofficial Beta

Description
hijacks hostsfile to block antivirusupdateservers and antiviruscompany webservers.
Runs in background, creates directory with random name in Systemdirectory and copies itself to that location. Also adds itself to a hidden Systemstart entry.
Adds 2 additional empty csrss.exe Systemstart entries.
runs a csrss.exe from a random directory in systemdirectory.

Second File
Company: WebTrends live
Product: Cookie
Threat: Tracking cookie or cookie of tracking site.

Description
Uses information about your web surfing that could include any information, like accounts and passwords.

But it caught this thing about 15 times then i scan again and it finds 5 more ... but now it dont find any the only problem is, is that i can only browse the web for the first 10-15 minutes my computer is on

if you guys have a ts ip please give me that because like i said i can rarely check these forums .... I have a ut clan ts server Ip and i am normally on it

the ip to that is: 64.237.38.194:9270
and there is no password

CCT said:
Type ' cmd /k ipconfig /all ' (no quotes)

ok i took a screenshot of that and when i cant broswe the web again i'll take another screenshot of it and post both of them... but i have to keep restarting my pc to keep checking this forum :( lol

DAY_TRIPPER said:
ok i took a screenshot of that and when i cant broswe the web again i'll take another screenshot of it and post both of them... but i have to keep restarting my pc to keep checking this forum :( lol

I took a screenshot when my webbrowser worked and when it didnt but it is the same thing, here is a screenshot

help1he6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back