Need Help Installing ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Dell Inspiron 5100 and I am DESPERATELY trying to install ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 Win2k drivers. There was an anonymous posting from a user who said that the drivers worked but that he had to download a modder tool to install them. What is a modder tool? Has anyone else had any success installing these drivers on a Dell Inspiron 5100?

Tigerlilee- Is the ATI Mobility the card that came with your computer, or is it a replacement?

If it came with your computer, I strongly suggest using the Dell provided drivers- Dell does a pretty good job of being sure their drivers work with their components. They also include a serial # tag on the case for you to use on their website to get a component listing with links to the drivers if you need an update.

If it is a replacement, things can quickly get more complicated. You might want to let us know how you came across the card, and what's happened so far.

Have you tried installing the drivers already? If so, were there problems, and if so to that, what were the error messages?

Knowing that would greatly help us help you. Please let us know, and we'll do what we can for you.

Welcome to TechSpot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back