NEED HELP!!! on my locked Down laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok... so i have this laptop of my friends and everything is completely locked down. I can't use the command prompt because it was disabled by the administrator. I don't know the Administrator password and don't know what to do i can't down load anything or change anything. I don't know how to get around this? can anyone help me with ideas? i have tried running things like Mandriva and Linux which work but still don't benefit because of the fact i can't download things onto them? can anyone help me get around these things and or tell me any way i can find the Administrator password? your help is very much thanked for!

As raybay says, we need more info, especially as to what windows version it has on it.

If the system was lock down by an Admin, then you best leave well enough alone.

We don't crack passworks here at Techspot and neither do we support hacking
into a coprorate computer.

If the system is literally OWNED by your friend, then he/she can always reinstall
the OS and start fresh. When the system reappears on the Corporate network
there may be some serious explaining to do -- so caution your friend first.

ya ok i understand that but for the fact that it wasn't him that did this it was a kid in college and he is now over in iraq so my friend is stuck with it like this and can't get into anything because he doesn't know the admin password

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back