Need help on what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm new here. It's a nice Forum :)

Well I got a sudden problem with my pc "sitting on my old atm" and hope someone knows what to do.

Well my problem began earlier today. I had my pc running normally with winamp open and music playing. Was just laying besides some when suddenly my pc froze. Since it didnt do anything I restarted it but then it happened. First it froze in the Windows XP loading screen and then after i rebooted againit loaded to my Desktop. After it was there it started directly to lag ? Well like in a game as example. you can move some then it freezes for some seconds and then you can move again for some seconds. Well yea thats my problem. My PC lags or how you call it. I don't know how to fix it.
Hope someone can help me.
My system is this:
P4 3,2ghz
Geforce 6800
200gig hdd
40gig hdd
1gig ram
420w power supply

Zephan said:
Hey I'm new here. It's a nice Forum :)

Well I got a sudden problem with my pc "sitting on my old atm" and hope someone knows what to do.

Well my problem began earlier today. I had my pc running normally with winamp open and music playing. Was just laying besides some when suddenly my pc froze. Since it didnt do anything I restarted it but then it happened. First it froze in the Windows XP loading screen and then after i rebooted againit loaded to my Desktop. After it was there it started directly to lag ? Well like in a game as example. you can move some then it freezes for some seconds and then you can move again for some seconds. Well yea thats my problem. My PC lags or how you call it. I don't know how to fix it.
Hope someone can help me.
My system is this:
P4 3,2ghz
Geforce 6800
200gig hdd
40gig hdd
1gig ram
420w power supply

Look up and download a program named "speedfan" and make sure the computer isn't overheating.

Yea I have speedfan since quiet a while already. It never gets overheated. Even during this summer it didnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back