Need Help Please! HJT Log Included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I've been dealing with my graphics being fuzzy and colors being off from what they were originally and my computer all of sudden being slower, i thought it was spyware and i ran Ewido and AVG free virus scan...Ewido found 36 adware programs and AVG didnt find any viruses. Needless to say the computer is still having problems with the fuzzy graphics and such but they get cleared up after i play one of my RPG games i have installed and everything is fine except the slow PC speed. i have done everything i know to do, so i came here for help for expert advice. The computer is a Dell Dimension 2400 intel celeron processor and is pretty much brand new so i highly doubt its the graphics card...Below is my HJT log and I'd really appreciate any suggestions or help you can give me with diagnosising my computer's illness > )

Thanks,
Greg

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read this thread HERE.

Post fresh HJT and Ewido logs as attachments into this thread.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Your HJT log is clean.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

If you are still having problems with your graphics being fuzzy, please open a new thread in our Audio and Video forum.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of RuffRyder357 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back