Need help with a corrupted file :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I am new but I am having a problem with a jpeg I was messing with. I got the picture from my digital canon rebel and was playing with the effects offered in Photo Studio 5.5 on a certain picture. I had seen what I could do with the file (I only altered with one) and I exited the program without saving thinking the file would be the same. Now I go to look back at it and I can't view it, I can view the others but not the specific jpeg I was playing with in the pragram. My computer says it is unviewable because it is a corrupted file. Is there anyway I can restore the image to where it used to be so I could view it and print it? Thanks anyone who even glanced at this. I really would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions.

You could try searching for the filename.* this may find the file has been saved in a propriatory format. Also do you still have the original on the camera disc? It is a good idea to make copies of files to work on, leaving the originals untouched in another directory.

Please try to make sure you post in the appropriate thread in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back