Need Help with Camera / XP error on Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi -- I need help with installing a digital camera. The only identification I have for it is, it is a Digital Concepts Digital Camera -- #DF040992915

First, XP tries to install drivers on it's own and I get this error "The class installer has denied the request to install or upgrade this device." It recognizes this as a USB Digital Still Camera.

Also, as I read this was an issue with another camera, I tried removing my Logitech camera files but it didn't work ---Maybe there are some other files I'm missing? (I didn't remove the whole Logitech studio etc.) Thanks! Donna

Help Needed!!! on Camera -- More Info -- Need install help

I wanted to add that I did remove the Logitech studio software and also it looks like XP is trying to install A130 drivers which looks to be for a Mustek (sp?) camera, which this doesn't appear to be. Digital Concepts is made by Sakar. And to be clear I don't have the installation disk.

I went to their website and it stated the installation files were too big to email that they could mail them postal ... huh? some technology, how about a simple download? Anyway, I need a picture of my driver's license and my other camera isn't clear enough. And I can't seem to get one done at a retail shop. So any ideas how to resolve this installation problem? (details on last post) Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back