Need help with Critical System Error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The error that comes up on my tray is a Critical System Error! Just like the other posts, it claims that my computer has been infected with a virus and that it may cause system failure. It says to get Spyware and then it leads me to the VirusBuster site. When the balloon isn't up a warning triangle with an exclamation mark comes up switching with a purple canon ball looking thing.

I read the other posts but I'm a little confussed. I currenlty have Panda Platinum Virus protection on my computer and I have ran it several times. It detects and disinfects the spyware and other things but the error still appears. Since, I have the antivirus I don't know if going through what the threads mention will work on my system. Will having the Panda make things more difficult?

I'm not too good with computers but if you can help me out I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

N

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of nlo only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back