Need help with directX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok let me explain my situlation alittle bit

about a week ago directX totally kicked out on me, took me three days to get problem fix'ed but soon as I restarted dirext 3d starts to have problems, worked just fine last night was playing Lineage2 set up an ingame shop, woke up restarted pc and poof same problems as before, So I did what I did to fix it last time and now this

DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.
Display Tab 1: The file nvdisp.drv is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs. You may be able to get a signed driver from the manufacturer of the hardware device.
Direct3D test results: Failure at step 8 (Creating 3D Device): HRESULT = 0x80004005 (Generic failure)
Music Tab: No problems found.
Input Tab: No input devices detected.
No problems found.
Network Tab: No problems found.

If anyone can help me I would be greatful, Im trying my best not to reinstall windows please help

thanks in advance
Genoic

Hello Genoic,

Sound that you have Microsoft Windows XP or Windows 2000 Pro Directx problem or obsolete drivers. Think you can give your motherboard, cpu, video card information and what are you running in.

My suggest is download Directx 9.0c from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...20-bfbb-4799-9908-d418cdeac197&displaylang=en and downloads the latest video and motherboard drivers from their respective web site. If it doesnt help, you may attempt reinstall the operation system.

Good Luck,

Lucan, a.k.a = The Reckoning :grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back