Need help with my computer when I play world of warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay... here is the problem. I want to play World of Warcraft (WoW) but in the recuirments it says that i need a geforce 2 or more video to play. i do not know if my computer has that. My comptuer display adaptor is SiS 640_651_740. So plzz i need alot of help. ty

Is that an integrated video card? If so you probably need a fairly good PCI video card or AGP card if you have an AGP slot available.

how to install Agp of pci card?

Okay ummm.... how do i install a pci video card or that pci card. Do i need to go to like compusa or bestbuy for them to install it or can i just install it. There is a slot in my computer that says PC card is that the slot?? Plz repley

okay?

before i would buy a PCI card or a AGP video card i would want to know if my computer can use it. If i can install a it how do i install the video card. and will i need to open up my pc?? ty

best idea for you is to read right beside the slot on the motherboard or in your manual that came with computer to see if it says AGP or PCI. Newer computers are usually pci but some still use agp. once you find this out for sure then got o a store like futureshop and ask them what video card you should get. you can also read what model your motherboard is and tell them that. that will tell if it is agp or pci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back