Need help with World of warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_84

Hi, I just started playing World of warcraft, and I don't know how the blocking works in the game. I have the shield equipped and than what should I do so I can block the attack?
Thanks to any help.

I'm no WoW expert but I am pretty sure once you have it equipped it automatically blocks. Check your "skills and abilities" and under one of the menus it should say block or sheild or something like that, and if it is automatic it will say "passive" under the icon.

There is no special button or anything to block.

There's three types of evasion: block, parry, dodge

Your percentage to block or parry is ONLY increased by items and some skills. There are only two ways to do this... Items with +defense and items with +chance to block and items with +chance to parry.

Dodge is increased with agility, skills and items.

... Thank god I quit playing this game a year ago. It was chewing up my life.

Some classes indeed get "Block" abilities that you can fire off to use, or get this as a Passive ability (i.e. happens automatically).

What class character have you made?

sigh.....

Rick, did this realy mess up ur life? it is on myn but im only kid, so i dont realy care, but how long did it take u to quit, what games do u play now if any? and why should i stop playing a game i love to play? it is the bets gme EVER!!!!!

i have a warrior and a hunter and mage....

sigh....

:unch: i am trying to lvl up my human mage but im not able to without groups, what should i do to lvl up my mage because i cant lvl my 31 hunter because i cant find a bowyer and i have no food to give my pet so it hates me right now.:unch:

This game is so addictive so I would say everyone not to try it. even if you get free trial, don't bother. It will mess up your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back