need link to latest drivers..:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulreaver

Hey...I Have A Geforce FX 5200 ,512 MB card...and my comps been underperforming....just generally lagging ALOT....and ive got a 3ghz dual core wid 512 MB RAM...so it shudnt really work that bad but it is...so i ran a chek up on this syt called pcpitstop...they diagnosed a few things...and 1 of which was my video card wasnt functioning at its best....and...i scanned to c if the drivers were up to date and they werent but now i dunno where to find the latest drivers...could sum1 plz help me asap...:(...thnks....

Man xD...i went there b4 but..i dunno wat to do after that...i mean in the 1st column i cliked on gafrix driver...then in the 2nd column the options come but i dunno which of those to select coz theres no geforce fx 5200 in there...:(...so plz help wid that..thnks :)

Click Graphic driver, then Geforce and TNT2, then whatever your version of Windows is and click GO. That will take you to the downloads page.

Regards Howard :)

ok 1 last thing im using windows xp professional but there its given sum 'x64 edition'..when i run everest all it shows is 'xp professional' no 'x64 edition' so shud i just chose xp or xp profesional x64 edition??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back