Need mail forwarded from Europe *_*

MrNemo

This is a very bizarre request. Does anyone know how I can have an item sent to Europe and forwarded to the US? Otherwise, is anyone willing to forward a piece of mail from Europe?

This ordeal is silly, but my girlfriend wants an Oliver Kahn (superstar soccer goalie for GMY) t-shirt, available on his official site. The CafePress-style company that processes his orders (they make every shirt custom, made-to-order) only ships to Europe and parts of SE Asia. Unfortunately, I am in the US.

I have found some sites, but they charge something like $375USD to do it, since they offer only 6 month+ contracts. Any ideas?

If they can send it to me in Ireland within the next 3 weeks (no later!), I'll be willing to help out.
I'll send it on to you if you pay me via Paypal to cover the mailing cost plus my Paypal charges.
Packet Weight - Standard/Registered postal prices from Ireland to USA:
up to 1 KG (=2.2 lbs) - €10.00/€14.00
1 - 2 KG (=4.4 lbs) - €16.00/€20.00
If you want this couriered:
up to 1.0KG: €53.-, up to 1.5KG: €61.-, up to 2.0KG: €69.-
Paypal: estimate €2.00 - 3.00
Exchange rate (fluctuates daily) ca. €1.00 = $1.27
PM me with details if you are interested.
Check with e.g. Howard or Spike to verify me if you like.

Just to confim, IMHO Realblackstuff is completely trustworthy. I have known him through these boards for over two years. If you take up his offer, I don`t think you`ll have anything to fear.

I hope your doing ok RBS.

Regards Howard :)

LOL! THank you both! He is the one doing me a favor! I'm sure a small female goalie t-shirt would not be of much use to anyone =)

Back