Need More Help On Audio For The A7n8x Deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a A7N8X DELUXE
I have 6.1 enspires
i plug them in and the center speaker output and rear speaker output are not sending any soound. i checked the speakers and they worked perfect.
i think it might be a jumper
if so do i disable the spidf?
and or wich jumpers should i move?

Please help ive been stuck on this for days
thanx
-DUVALIN
:blackeye:

The SPDIF won't affect the the analog outputs. If you are using the Analog outputs switch over to the SPDIF and turn the encode DD, create center channel, center channel 3Dpan, and creat LFE. You'll loveit in that mode. I don't think the rear speakers work in analog unless the sound source supports it, IE games in 4 channel mode or when in Surround and the center channel won't work at all except in Dolby Surround. SPDIF and DD encode are the way to go with that sound 'card'.

thanx tarkus the creatives arent digital and i ussed the mic and line in also i have no idea y it didnt work before-ps thanx =)

Bummer, digital sound encoding is what makes the A7N8X DX audio really shine. The analog outs are rather mediocre for sound. I think you may need a Creative soundcard to get the full potential of those speakers, or digital speakers to get the full potential of nVidia Soundstorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back