need salution to vista not being able to run alcohol 120%

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpTiMuSpRiMe

i have downloaded and installed the vista ultimate RC1 and now i can't use any of my normal emulators or iso burners..MUST HAVE THIS all my games are iso and my software as well. and alcohol and daemon tools don't work in vista..i have not tried roxio 7 yet i have tried all neros though and they don't wanna work right for me.. please any help would be great!!!!

Go back to XP. It's a release candidate so not even Microsoft is supporting it so I don't believe anyone else will.

thanks but no thanks man gotta move forward with windows somehow can't keep using linux for everything.. gotta have change.. i will keep looking for something man thanks for the input though

Did you install Vista so that you dual boot to XP? If so, boot into XP & burn your ISOs to disk. If not, then you likely have to wait until these tools are released for Vista. Have you tried burning your ISOs using the built in utility?

Rule 1 for Beta testing: Never, never, ever install beta on a production system. If you have only 1 computer, that's your production system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back