Need some assistance with unknow DVD type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the right spot to post this but have seen a few similar posts in here just none with anything i can use.

Im got a dvd copy of a movie which happens to be in a format I can find no info on. The file extensions range from .r00 - .r87 (boozers) with a misc .sfv .rar adding up to 4.26gig and Im at a loss at what to do. The files are both audio and video tracks. I cant seem to find anything capable of converting the file types or if i even need to. Ive tried using nero ahead and a few other programs but known seem to support the file type and im a abit wary considering some have asked about ts_audio files and the like.

Any help would be appreciated as my kids are driving me up the walls about it.

Try a dvd player for your operating system, if you've already tried this then i don't know.. im guessing the dvd failed to play on windows media player or real one player or something like that, try a dvd player :grinthumb

I can get the individual tracks to run fine just not consecutively. My problem is that I cant burn it to a dvd or atleast dont know how.

So you managed to uncompress the rar packages and now you have other unknown media files?

DVD video clips reside in VIDEO_TS directory with filenames like VTS_01_1.VOB and so on.

DVD-Audio tracks reside in AUDIO_TS directory with filenames like ATS_01_1.VOB and so on.

It came from a torrent download. I own the DVD but My kids have put it through alot so I figured Id try to burn them a new one since I cant g et my PC to open or play the original even after being "repaired".

Thes no subdirectories just the 90+ video files that are about a 1.5 minutes in video length + sound. Ive got no clue what to do with them. Ive tried searching google and cant seem to pull up anything at all. I dont know if or how i need to convert them. I know I cant do much with them as nothing recognizes them not to mention for some reason any dvd i try to burn using nero will only allow 700mb to be transfered when they should only take up 3/4 of the dvds actual size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back