Need some help with SoF2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the launcher only holds one at a time and is reloaded automatically after you fire one. I'll doubt check this tonight if I can drag myself away from MorrowWind long enough to have a game of SOF2.

No, no, no. I am in Vergara's mansion. The rifle mounted mounted HE grenades are useful for clearing out the baddies in his basement and bomb shelter. Your original load of grenades is five. There are several piles of grenades lying about the place that are picked up as you go. It looks like three to a pile. I picked up several of these but I can't figure out how to use them!:confused: Hitting reload only changes clips of bullets. Please check.:)

I think it reloads when you try to fire another grenade as far as I can remember but I will check later. Only just got past vergara's mansion... ;)

Got it

O.K Arris, I figured it out. I am not sure what the problem was. When you contact a 'shell pile' one shell is added to your magazine. I guess I was expecting a full reload. BTW I was able to work my way through the bridge and radio room, then cross the main deck w/o setting off any alarms until I ran the cargo lift. I utilized the throwing knife to dipatch various watch men. Very effective.

Doh... sorry I meant to update this thread.
I thought you were having trouble putting ammo into the grenade launcher, but was on a mission where I didn't have the M4A1. But it just holds one grenade when you have it and reloads after firing. Glad you worked out the grenade thing. Currently I am China somewhere....

JOIN THE SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE
SEE THE WORLD ;)

.:EL:. server is a rd server but when we changed it to rpm 4.00 we could only do nd we voted for modified damage but it still didnt change to rd and we tried in server control panel but still dont work somebody please help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back