Network Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am using HP Pavilion a320n Desktop with me. I installed Windows 2003 onto it. Everything was fine..

Problem is i am unable to connect to internet, where as other system at my place are good. and my PC also, before i when was using Windows 2000 Advanced Server and XP Home, Internet was good.

So, i tried to check Drivers, in Device Manager it showing 1394 Net Adapter under Network Adapters. Actually the PC Specifications for HP Pavilion a320n is Realtek 8201BL.

What might be the problem? How to connect to Internet?

Under Network Connections it showing 1394 Connection as connected and 400mbps speed..!!!

please suggest me.

Thanks
Jen

Sometimes if you change your operating system, internet settings change. Have a bit of a play around with it and also reset your modem - sometimes these things just happen. If this doesnt work, and you don't have any troubles with the following - reformat, this worked for me when I stuffed up my internet settings. I don't know a lot about internet but it can be very complicated. First wait for more people to reply to your post, they may have less troublesome suggestions.

Regards,

Korrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back