New addition to my family

Congratulations.gif

Cute Kid
There is another guy around here that is going to have a kid soon (don't want to name names).

Congrats mate, what a beautiful little boy. I bet you and the wife are both over the moon. Back to sleepless nights for a while lol.

Regards Howard :)

Thanks for the congrats guys!

Changing diapers isn't so bad right now, its the multiple bottles at night that kills me! Yup, his mom and I extatic about having the new little guy (we aren't married anymore, complicted situation). Big brother is really loving him too!

nickslick74 said:
(we aren't married anymore, complicted situation).

Aww man I am pretty sure I know what that situation is!! I am not married anymore either, divorced in August of last year, now she is wanting to have another child too! Very weird situation!!

Yeah complicated is a good, for sure. We had one son (how is now 5) and were pregnant with this one when we got divorced. Not a terribly messy divorce, just didn't work out. So Alex was born after we got divorced. Thankfully we get along fine.

raybay said:
The sad part is that he will turn into a teen ager. You think life is complicated now...

You've got a good point there! At least at 3 weeks he can't talk back and the 5 year old I can send to his room.

Back