New computer + Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekaonija

Hello,

I just upgraded my old computer, its basicly a brand new one because the only thing I hadn't upgraded is my hard drive ;D
I noticed that I now have a lot of processes running at once, about 35 - 50 .
My new setup is really fast so I dont really notice all of the processes effecting my speed in games or anything but I would still like to stop some of the pointless processes from running.

New specs

AMD athlon 64 X2 4800+ processor
M2N-E motherboard
1 Gb DDR2 RAM

Thanks ;D

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    5.9 KB · Views: 6
I can't really see any processes that are unnecessary on your PC, and you have hardly anything loading at startup.

35 - 50 processes isn't too bad, 35 is actually quite good.

I actually have 65 running at the moment and everything's running smoothly as ever :)

Aha, sorry for taking so long to write back.

0.o Oh wow really, the day I have 60+ processes is the day I die. I did notice that all of them weren't really anything to be worrying about, mostly just drivers. I guess I just got a bit anxious because after coming from my old PC having like 5-15 processes and always trying to keep it that way because otherwise I would lag or crash, then coming to this one and seeing up and above 30's processes after the first day I felt I had to save my computer from them and try and turn it all off xD

Thanks though =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back