Status
Not open for further replies.

duffguy

specs:
ASUS VENTO 3600 Blue Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
ASUS A8N-SLI Premium Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard
SEASONIC S12-500 ATX12V 500W Power Supply 100 - 240V UL, CE, CB, FCC
2 Geforce 7800GTX 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 VIVO PCI Express x16 Video Card
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Toledo 1GHz FSB 2 x 1MB L2 Cache Socket 939 Dual Core Processor
2 Maxtor DiamondMax 10 6L200S0 200GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache Serial ATA150 Hard Drive
CREATIVE Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS GAMER Limited Edition 70SB035000013 8 (7.1) Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI Interface Sound Card
2 gb of corsair RAm (sry it was 2 gb not one)
samsung 52x32x52 cd drive
DVD 16x
we also added 2 fans one on top and another one on side totlal of 5 fans

do i need anything?

are you serious about getting this stuff? that's thousands of dollars worth of equipment there, buddy. and yes, it would make one hell of a machine.

i would've gone with the turbo cool 510atx power supply, two 1GB sticks of low-latency corsair ram. you'd better have damn good power surge protection on there.

i already bought this stuff. it cost bout 4800. i already am goin too get a ps3.
im asking if i need anything else so it wont do anything like overheating.

you have nearly 5k worth of pc equipment and getting a playstation 3 aswell? man your one spoilt ****

i would love to see your face when all that stuff you have goes outa date ^^

thats my summer job money from the last 2 years. Finally i got the dream machine and i already have a prob with it. IS this overhaeating with th mobo? 116 frenheit?

thise 2 years were a complete torture to me. I got so temted somtimes to buy stuff...anyway do u guys think this thing will over heat at all? everst tsays the mobo is 120f is that too hot?

i would've gone with the turbo cool 510atx power supply, two 1GB sticks of low-latency corsair ram. you'd better have damn good power surge protection on there.
these are all i have to say about possible changes, but you should really take what i said about surge protection to heart. you'd be sad if all that hard-earned money was wasted when $50 wasn't spent on a surge protector.

either way, you've got one hell of a computer. you should enjoy it for years to come.

I'm pretty sure your motherboard is not overheating, I have seen a lot of other motherboards with normal operating temperatures around 120 F. Hope that helped.

Wow. Glad to see you worked and saved to get such powerhouse. I hope you dont get bored with gaming or all that will go to waste :(. Have fun !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back