New CPU & Motherboard decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacal

Which is the more ideal type of cpu/mother combination to buy. An AMD set or Intel set for gaming purposes, and if i could get you recommendations on reliable boards that would also be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

(Hope this is the right thread :p )

Well, I would say (something TS guys told me and they proved me wrong) (sorry TS)
Core 2 Duo is an excellent CPU, and as far as MOBO, I would buy Gigabyte.

The size of the parts is all up to how much money you want to spend.

Opininions may differ, so hear what the other guys say!!

Aaah Damn.

I wish I could help you on that one, but SA currency is real bad and I have no Idea what the $ prices of PC stuff is, maybe one of the other guys can help you on that one, sorry :(

heh yea, as my location says i live in Jamaica so heh $1dollar US is $69 Jamaican (rounded off) hence y i am stuck with the US$200 dollar limit. For the motherboard and processor not to go over. In total i have US$400 working with

hmm... you should be able to get a Core2Duo E6320 and a Gigabye 965P-DS3 for less than 200 dollars.

lol both of those are for $115 each well atleast it not that much over the $200.
$30 over lol
Good stuff non the less, thanks for the help.

Question of Commodities Market.......

The Gigabyte P965-DS3 is on sale for a $100.00 USD at Newegg, With Free shipping. The E4300 Allendale is on sale at Newegg for $114.50 USD with free shipping also. This comes to $214.49 (USD).

And even if it came to $230.USD you would have to consider the computer part monetary exchange rate rule; You are always forced to spend more than you want to or should. Accordingly, $230.00 or 215.00 actually is $200.00.

I hope this clears this issue up. Can you end a sentence with a preposition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back