New Drivers From Nvidia. Anyone try them yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried them and got 0% performance increase :dead: oh well guess I will have to reinstall the radeon drivers:D

actually I havent checked them out yet. I generally dont upgrade drivers until they are on the manufacturers website. when Nvidia posts them I will try them out on the kids Ti4200.

ISS---Yeah, I usually wait until they're either on the official website or until I've heard of lot of the public's opinion. Gotta make sure they're stable and all first, unlike the first 40's that came out. :dead:

thats odd - the latest drivers on the Nvidia ftp are 41.09.....i wonder where the 42s have suddenly come from...
oh well - lets get downloading

Steg

Originally posted by Steg
thats odd - the latest drivers on the Nvidia ftp are 41.09.....i wonder where the 42s have suddenly come from...

Can you say "leaked drivers"?

It seem to me most "new drivers" from nvidia are leaked/beta these days...

leaked? oh well....these things happen, they work so y worry?
not alot of performance change thou....

Steg

Originally posted by Steg
leaked? oh well....these things happen, they work so y worry?
not alot of performance change thou....

The difference between leaked drivers and WHQL certified drivers, are that leaked drivers are more prone to problems then WHQL's... (Since when it's WHQL certified, it's tested by MS to make sure there are no instabilities on their OS', and that DX games work as they should...)

But with leaked drivers you might get that speed increase in certain games (though at the cost of less speed/IQ/problems in other games)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back