New fun addictive game

684. That's on my 3rd try. The controls are deceptively realistic, yet simple. I don't really like them, but I'll get used to it.

Ok. This is gonna be the one. I'm breaking 3000.

D'oh! Crashed on the third one.

poertner, you are the Energizer Bunny.

You know, you just keep going and going and going...

Do you guys prefer above the obstacles or below? I myself am a mix of both. I do daredevil drops and steep climbs through the whole thing :stickout:

It's kinda like asking if the glass is half-empty or half-full :stickout:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hit 793. Then Boom! Crash! Kablooie! Bye bye copter :dead:

Bahahaha. And you thought it was easy to pilot a remote controlled helicopter into someone's head. Something I've always wanted to do to Phantasm66...

Glad you all like it, I think it is a riot. Very addictive.

Vehementi I have found that it is easier to stay above things and drop when needed because you fall faster than you climb. Just my expert opinion :rolleyes: Heh, keep it up I want to see someone break 1000, I'll post a screenie of me doing it :D

Originally posted by poertner_1274
Heh, keep it up I want to see someone break 1000, I'll post a screenie of me doing it :D

I did on about my 800,000,000th try. 1189. I was shooting for getting one right at my post count! :D

One of my friends apparently got 1200 on the first try, but I don't believe him.

Originally posted by Mictlantecuhtli
I just don't like the idea of "flying a radio-controlled helicopter into somebody's head."

This is perfectly normal. It is ok to do. Even if you think it is a bad idea, it will be accepted by your peers.

Here you go, this isnt' my best, but is my best since I said I would post one.

1.bmp

It appears that I am too stupid to figure out how to attach a picture (or maybe it was all those beers I drank tonight?:dead: )

Anyway if I figure it out I'll attach it later, otherwise just paste that address in your browser to see it.

[size=1]SNGX1275 Fixed the link poertner_1274 messed up
By the way man, could you make that bmp to a jpeg for our 56kers?[/size]

2812.... Mmmm maybe I am playing this a bit too much...

Damn that pesky poertner! ;)

Attachments

• copter.gif
    copter.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 19
I am just glad I can contribute to the general lazyness of the public. There is always something better to do that actual work, like this game for instance. :D

Glad you all like/hate it

3234... and crashing after that really hurt :(

You are not your system specs
You are not your postcount
YOU ARE your helicopter game score ;)

Attachments

• copter.gif
    copter.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 23
Back