New Galaxy S10 prices and images leak, top variant reportedly costs $1,819

midian182

Staff member
Something to look forward to: We’re less than one month away from the Unpacked event where Samsung will unveil its Galaxy S10 phones—along with a foldable device and other products. As such, leaks are arriving thick and fast, the latest of which reveals pricing for the three models. Unsurprisingly, the flagship version carries a steep price tag.

It’s almost certain that Samsung is releasing three versions of the Galaxy S10: a 5.8-inch Galaxy S10 Lite, which may be called the Galaxy S10E, a 6.1-inch Galaxy S10, and the 6.4-inch Galaxy S10+.

Italian tech site Tutto Android has revealed the Galaxy S10 prices in Italy. There are six variants, comprised of different models, memory, and storage sizes.

• Galaxy S10 Lite 6GB RAM / 128GB storage: €779 ($885)
  • Galaxy S10 6GB RAM / 128GB storage: €929 ($1,056)
  • Galaxy S10 8GB RAM / 512GB storage: €1,179 ($1,340)
  • Galaxy S10+ 6GB RAM / 128GB storage: €1,049 ($1,192)
  • Galaxy S10+ 8GB RAM / 512GB storage: €1,299 ($1,477)
  • Galaxy S10+ 12GB RAM / 1TB storage: €1,600 ($1,819)

It appears Samsung has upped the minimum storage to 128GB while removing the 256GB option. It also seems that last year’s rumors of a 12GB RAM model were accurate, though combined with 1TB of storage, it comes at a very high price: around $1819.

While the S10 Lite/S10E is under $900, it does lack the other phones’ in-display fingerprint reader. It also has dual cameras and a flat screen, whereas the S10 has three rear cameras, a curved display, and a hole punch selfie cam. The S10+ also has three lenses, along with a larger hole punch.

We’ll get confirmation of the Galaxy S10 models’ prices and specs on Wednesday, February 20.

Permalink to story.

8-12GB memory in a phone, that could've been well spent in a gaming PC.
The Normal s10 and Lite will get the last years s9/S9+ price tag.
S10+ got waaay higher prices and not even like the Note series.
Luckily these prices will be halved by end of this summer.

Last edited:
Good to see these morons emulating Apple. Can't even think independently when it comes to pricing. Looks like Noki a or OnePlus One for next phone.

Crazy prices. I am seriously looking at the Galaxy S10+ 6GB RAM / 128GB storage: ($1,192) option, which will be perfect for my needs. The $300 jump for more memory/ram would be a waste for me.

I like to take a lot of photos, so I wish it had more than 128GB of storage, but I am going to assume they will keep the MicroSD card slot?

Anyways, my Note 5 has served me very well for 3 years and I like Samsung phones.

Good to see these morons emulating Apple. Can't even think independently when it comes to pricing. Looks like Noki a or OnePlus One for next phone.

Agreed, pricing is terrible. OnePlus 6T is a great phone, the 7 should be even better. OnePlus has said there will be a price increase for the 7 though, probably in order of $100-150 over the 6T. I was tempted to get one actually, but I take a lot of photos and want to go with something that has a better camera as I am sure the S10 will. (but at a price....)

I've had it personally. Going to take my Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) and dump the current OS for LineageOS (open source android) and not installing anything else Google. No Play Store etc..this will also get rid of all Samsung and Google preinstalled rubbish.
When this phone dies, I'm moving to a cheaper, dumber phone.

LOL. Hell no. My current smartphone is all I need and when/if it goes tits up, I have some older cheapo phones a sim card will make useable. Not buying another phone for 10 years minimum.

$1,819? :facepalm: Yeah right.

EDIT:
First off, I do not own a smart phone. I only own a phone that is much more like the old style flip phone. It texts which I rarely do, and it makes calls. That is all I need.

For me, there's wi-fi everywhere, I have a computer at home, and a computer at work. I have a laptop that I take with me if I need to, and it has wifi. I have a wifi only iPad Mini and I have stand-alone GPS nav on that iPad. Then I have a DSLR.

I really do not get this. For the same price, you can buy a decent DSLR kit with lens that will take far, far, far better pictures than a phone ever will.

Not to mention, for me, it would be perfectly acceptable to go to some place like Best Buy and buy one of their cheap smart phones. I was looking this past weekend for a friend, and found that there is a $49.99 no-contract smart phone from Best Buy that is virtually equal in ratings from owners to the ratings of smart phones that cost 10 times that much and more.

This price is just ridiculous, IMO. I am really beginning to think that these companies that expect to drain everyone's bank account, in perpetuity, are in for a, to them, rude awakening.

Last edited:
...but the performance is just sooo much better. Compared to my $30 Nokia from tracfone, I can place a call in half the time saving almost a whole minute each day and with all that storage I can save 20 or 30 HD movies for those hours of endless boredom when I should be exercising, reading, working, cleaning, cooking, shopping, playing, sleeping...

A while back there were a few TECHSPOT users that claimed extra video Ram was pointless on an AMD RX560 4GB vs the 2GB model and I bet they probably think 12GB of Ram on a phone is more useful than the card I just mention ( yes I know phones are in a different category and yes I know what web page I'm on). Funny part was that a few months later during this site the 4GB model had around 8-15FPS more than the 2GB card in most benchmarks.

Maybe I'm right or wrong and the future may pan out differently but 12GB Ram on a phone is pretty useless.

Nvidia CEO response on pricing.................... Hold my beer............. I mean, Hold my leather jacket I got this!

Sorry, but $1k was already an absurd stretch. This is why I've stuck with my S6 Edge all of these years. I finally paid it off last year. Nope. Not doing that $#&* again. Not at that price.

$1,819? :facepalm: Yeah right.

EDIT:
First off, I do not own a smart phone. I only own a phone that is much more like the old style flip phone. It texts which I rarely do, and it makes calls. That is all I need.

For me, there's wi-fi everywhere, I have a computer at home, and a computer at work. I have a laptop that I take with me if I need to, and it has wifi. I have a wifi only iPad Mini and I have stand-alone GPS nav on that iPad. Then I have a DSLR.

I really do not get this. For the same price, you can buy a decent DSLR kit with lens that will take far, far, far better pictures than a phone ever will.

Not to mention, for me, it would be perfectly acceptable to go to some place like Best Buy and buy one of their cheap smart phones. I was looking this past weekend for a friend, and found that there is a $49.99 no-contract smart phone from Best Buy that is virtually equal in ratings from owners to the ratings of smart phones that cost 10 times that much and more.

This price is just ridiculous, IMO. I am really beginning to think that these companies that expect to drain everyone's bank account, in perpetuity, are in for a, to them, rude awakening.

Hmm $50 smartphone? I'm not rich but I would not want that for free. If my £600 Xperia XZ Premium can get slow after a year and a half how slow do you think that "smartphone" will get? I can understand $150 - $200 but not $50 :p

Back