NEW Gaming ccomputer,just built...BSODS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesaguybcrich

I just built this pc 3 weeks ago. It was working great for the first 2 weeks,this past week i keep getting BSODS,2 different ones. It doesnt always happen either. Sometimes i start it up and it runs fine,but it is happening more and more as time goes on. Here are the specs of my PC:

AMD 5600 X2 CPU
EN7600GT SILENT 256MB DDR3 128BIT Graphics xcard
2 Gigabytes of 800mhz Patriot RAM-
GIGA-BYTE S series GA-MA69VM-S2 Desktop MotherBoard
450 WATT Power Supply
Cooler master CM Media 282 Case with 5 Fans
320GB Sata II Hardrive

Here are the BSODS,i have been looking all over the internet and i cant seem to find what the error codes mean.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
0x00000016,0x0000001C,0x805024BA

Page_ Fault_in_Non_Paged_Area
0xB0305000,0x0000000,0x8052AC80,0x0000000

Hopefully someone can help me.

i actually posted in the windows OS forum about a link that helps you troubleshoot stop errors. to save time, here's the link to the troubleshooting section for your particular stop error.
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms818843.aspx

and for future reference, the site that helps you figure out BSODs is this:
http://aumha.org/a/stop.htm

it says something about your first time booting and having to remove all the hardware and boot again and check compatibility and stuff like that. there are more details in there than i care to explain. especially when it's easier for you to just read it yourself.

hope i helped.

Update-FIXED IT

Incase anyone else gets these errors,try this. this is what fixed it for me-

Run MSCONFIG

Go to startup and turn off ALL non essential start up programs/drivers

If you dont know if it is essential,google it.

Run a Registry cleaner like:Eusing Free Registry Cleaner.

Since then,i have not had a single BSOD,im going to start turning on 1 by 1 so that i know which driver it was that was causing these stop errors.I will post back with results,if i do not end up posting back and you get one of these stop errors,email me at mesaguybcrich@yahoo.com to find out what driver it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back