New keyboard..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitAlex

hey please.............could you get a new keyboard..........with a little bit less "period" keys.........that would be great for us..... peace

Originally posted by JSR
now check your power source........YOU built it right?.........examine all the pins .....memory snaped in...............and, establish a checklist ........even if it means a teardown...........what a drag.........and man, you built a great foundation to put a little house on........p4 2.4..........but, intel is pricey.......oh well, cya

I...........see................. you've.............started,.............posting like JSR.................

....................It seems that I have too.............Oh man, its contagious.............!

;)

Quote from an unnamed source?
i have a solution.....

go and buy about 100 rolls of tin foil.

now, completely wrap EVERYTHING in your room with the foil, leaving enough to cover your own head, so that no aliens will be able to intercept your thoughts....

Phant and olefarte..............I'm LMAO for 5 minutes non-stop now !!! :D :D :D

I just cant stop.......

i will have to wait three more hours though.......the shop's not open yet .........hope the aliens will be asleep......until i can get the foil...........

now that's what i'm talkin' about

this is just what the doctor ordered.........a little levity....in our quest for knowledge.......we have to all be pulling in the right direction.......let me rephrase that.........the same direction......:grinthumb

and olefarte

you've changed your avatar............don't tell me you've chosen sides?.........not a wise choice grasshopper.......the reason why nvidia fell behind was because of the xbox...........but, to bet against the company that owned the industry, not too long ago, would be folly........ati is a giant.......so the race is on:darth:

Yeah, it's still a work in progress. Not sure yet. Actually, I've got an nVidia in my other computer, so I'm pretty much neutral.

I am also neutral, you can tell by my avatar and sig ;) . LMAO, ROFL :haha: !

I..... however... do think that ...... JSR............ should change his posting style ;) .

timmoore wrote,
I am also neutral, you can tell by my avatar and sig
Ok, timmoore, I changed it back, just for you. HeHe. How's that?

JSR wrote,
you've changed your avatar............don't tell me you've chosen sides?.........not a wise choice grasshopper.......the reason why nvidia fell behind was because of the xbox...........but, to bet against the company that owned the industry, not too long ago, would be folly........ati is a giant.......so the race is on
No JSR, ATi was the fastest thing out there when I had this compter "custom made" by Gateway. Next time might be nVidia, whatever's best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back