New Malware.N

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried trendmicro, bitdefender, norton and now mcafee all tirals and they all find this malware in my c: documents and settings local setting temp folder of my profile. The process name is dkauxservice.exe. Tried finding abt it online but no exe of that exists. Although the malware can be quarantined or deleted. Its what happens after the pc restarts always.

I am greeted with a message telling me that the exe file in that folder is missing everytime. Went to msconfig and removed all the ticks and restarted but no use, strangely i get a message saying access is denied but the changes i make get saved. Still the same message on startup. It must be a service but which one. Currently i restored the so called trojan an told mcafee to ignore scanning that area.

I am attaching a hijack log. Please Help

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of Sheldonsousa only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back