New Monitor Woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonking

Hi, I changed my monitor from an old 13inch CRT to a 19inch Samsung 940BF but now when I go onto some web pages e.g BBC.com, the page is all over the place with writing on top of itsself. Anyone know what I have to change to get it right? I looked at encoding on Internet Explorer and have it set to Auto but it has not helped.

Regards

I doubt that the issue is the monitor. It's how the browser is rendering the page. Make sure that you have updated Flash and Java.

Does Firefox give you the same problem at the same sites?

Tweaks, I have downloaded the latest version of flash and Java but no improvement. I do not have firefox on my PC. Any other ideas?

Regards

Just downloaded firefox and it does not have the same problem as internet explorer, however when I access the bbc web page via AOL it still has the problem. Do I have to change something to look at the internet via firefox not explorer and if so how do I do it.

Regards

Hi, Me again. A good example of my problems is on the techspot front page. The "In the spotlight" bit, the section that keeps changing is all written on top of itsself, the rest of the page looks fine. Any ideas?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back