New PC Case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, let us know how you like it. I almost bought that case, but chickened out thinking my parts wouldn't keep cool enough in such a small case. It does look cool, kind of like a ported sub or something.

Cooling, for a gamer, will be a concern in any small machine. Do you the ability to add an exhaust case fan? They are inexpensive... at $8 to $12.

Its a proper sweet lookin case though, personally im goin with the Antec Nine Hundred Ultimate Gamer, its sweet as a nut!

I like it, unique design. From the front it does kind of look like one of those small home theater in a box subs.

I see we already have people questioning how hot its going to get :/

Well it has 2x60mm fans, I have a C2d, so I can compare tempature using coretemp, and wil see if there is a differance. Im getting 41*C at idle because I need to re-apply AS5. When I went to re-install the stock heatsink, I had to remove it after I set it down and never re-applied AS5, so there are probably bubbles, and stuff in between.

I am going to use my current PSU, 450W/18A Its from the current case lol.

Got it 2 days ago got it put together, it is WAY smaller, didnt organize my cables or anything and im getting 40C at Idle. 90.5F Ambient as the LED says! It is quiet. I am getting these temps probably because I put some new AS5 on there :).

Cpt_Subtext said:
Its a proper sweet lookin case though, personally im goin with the Antec Nine Hundred Ultimate Gamer, its sweet as a nut!

I'm tempted by that one.. concerned that it'll be a little loud, but it does look awesome.

If you get it let us know how things work out!

Cpt_Subtext said:

-Yeah, I checked that case out, it looks awsome and extremely well ventilated.

-Good choice:)

Cool case. I guess your newer CPUs run pretty cool, just today, restarting after a power failure, I was checking out some stuff in the BIOS; the hardware monitor said 64C for my Sempron 3000+ (socket 462; Barton core). But what else but coolness can you expect out of a C2D???:)

Cpt_Subtext said:
personally im goin with the Antec Nine Hundred Ultimate Gamer
That case looks cool too, the only problem for me is the lack of external drive bays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back